Accreditation by GAAS
This is to certify that M/S UK Bureau of Certification Limited, Level 13, Cariocca Business Park, 2 Sawley Road 18, M40 8BB Navi Mumbai M40 8BB India have been appointed as our Non-exclusive UK Representative Office for the purpose of Quality Inspection, Audit of Documentation and issue of the following Certificates on our behalf subject to the governing terms and conditions, also subject to their compliance with the Surveillance Audit requirements as per the prescribed norms.
- Special Certificates like GLOBAL GAP, GMP, HALAL, KOSHER and Organic Certifications
- ISO 9001:2015 - Quality Management
- ISO 14001:2015 - Environmental management systems
- ISO 16732-1:2012 - Fire safety engineering -- Fire risk assessment
- ISO TS 16949 Automotive Certification - Quality management systems
- OHSAS 18001 - Occupational Health and Safety
- ISO 22000:2005 HACCP - Food Safety Management System
- ISO/IEC 20000 Certification Scheme
- ISO/TS 22003:2013 - Food safety management systems
- ISO/IEC 27001 - Information security management
- ISO 28000:2007 - Supply Chain Security Management System
- UKB Diving Standards Certificate
- GAAS Nursing Standards Certificate
- ISO/TS 29001:2010 - Oil And Gas Management System
- ISO 30000:2009 - Ships and marine technology -- Ship recycling management systems
- ISO 45001 - Occupational health and safety
- ISO 50001:2011 - Energy Management System - ISO 50001:2011
- Business Process Mapping
- Fire Risk Assessments
- IMS Certification
- Information Security Management System
- Integrated Management System
It is also provided that in conduct of the above audits and certifications the Representative Company shall follow the additional terms and conditions as may be imposed by the Registrar namely Global Alliance of Accreditation Societies, UK (ABC Network) from time to time. The Representative Company shall ensure that all the Certificates issued by them shall be made online and forwarded to the Global Alliance of Accreditation not later than two working days thereof.
It is further stipulated that if any certified user brings forth any palpable information as to the conduct of inspection / audit or failure thereof by the Representative Company in contravention of the norms stipulated by the International Organization for Standardization, it will be viewed seriously and penal action initiated against them.
This issues in accordance with the approval of the Governing Council of the Global Alliance of Accreditation in meeting held in London on 14th November 2016, as ratified by the Global Alliance of Accreditation Societies, UK Resolution No. EIV(3)/4574 dated 21st January 2017 and takes effect from 23rd December 2016 for a period of five years subject to performance appraisal and reviews as may be undertaken in due course of time by the Governing Council of GAAS, UK.